We are hoping you will use this time to invest in other areas of ministry such as fellowship and evangelism. There are many UP, IN, and OUT opportunities; these options could include (but are not limited to):
- Spend time with your family during busy seasons for fellowship and family worship
- Invite other Emmaus families together for meals and group activities
- Spend additional fellowship time with your Sunday School class
- Join or start a small group that meets primarily on Sunday evenings
- Join or start a special study group that meets in home to study the Word
- Attend Pastor's Class
- Participate in or organize service projects with your Sunday School class or others
- Invite lost co-workers, neighbors, friends over for evangelism
For more information about Sunday Night options email Jeff Hemphill, Discipleship Ministry Director
CLICK HERE for Fall 2018 Registration
THE LOOP is an opportunity for students to engage with the concept of disciple making. In Matthew 28 Jesus tells us that as we go that we are to make disciples. Each 2nd Sunday night will be a platform for students to learn how to do this and get involved in a "LOOP" or even help facilitate a "LOOP".
The hope is that every student that gets involved will eventually desire and cultivate their own "LOOP", whether through relationships with other students at church, school, or other areas of life.
*If you are an adult and you would like to be involved by being an Adult Encourager who supports students who facilitate these groups please contact Jeron.